{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of goodies in getting rid of

2 posters

Go down

List of goodies in getting rid of Empty List of goodies in getting rid of

Post by RsvBill September 12th 2008, 3:23 am

I purchased the wife a new digital camera, So ill give one of you a shot at it before I ebay it.

Photosmart 4.1 megapix with photo printer complete package $100.00 they are going on ebay for $200.00

Orginal HEI Distributor sbc 350 with cap button complete $25.00

Edlebrock 2201 Intake orginally polished needs cleaned but still shine $50.00

high volume water pump sbc 350 stock long style $25.00 VERY NEW CONDITION!!!!

th350 long shaft has a shift improver kit complete body was sandblasted and painted with black cermic paint was asking $150.00 $125.00 takes it home if you live close enough I may be able to drop it off enroute to work. Note no yoke included!!!!! Kick down cable removed as well

transmission from 1954 Buick Special Dynoflow 3 speed was rebuilt in 2001, replaced engine and motor 2007 350/350 $100.00

lever action starter from 1936 oldsmobile will fit GM, Caddy, olds, pontiac 37-41 maybe oother models wired for 12 volt. December 07 $50.00
paid about $80.00 having all the wires and brushes replaced last yearfor this. I need the room

mechanical fuel pump from 54 buick $20.00 in good working condition from a 322 nailhead motor

Mechanical fuel pump from 36 olds $20.00 from str 8

orginal brake master cylinder from the 36 olds single unit was in good working condition $10.00

I have a crap load of computer stuff let me know if anyone is looking for certain things I have 2's and 3's of most office stuff from monitors and cpu's. Wife wants me to clean up the closets I use to store the stuff.

Bill
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

List of goodies in getting rid of Empty Re: List of goodies in getting rid of

Post by 6-71Kid September 12th 2008, 9:03 pm

I need a cpu but I am interested in the camara. What Type of memory stick does it take.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill September 12th 2008, 11:23 pm

uses an SD card. there is a 128 mb card included I liked the SD due to the fact I could simply plug it into the laptop and go.
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill September 12th 2008, 11:30 pm

6-71Kid wrote:I need a cpu but I am interested in the camara. What Type of memory stick does it take.
Are you looking for a CPU fo your house or a LAptop?

I have an Acer Laptop about 4 years old. It needs an internal Battery ( $15.00 ) most any computer store can install them. It is currently running Windows xp. Has power cord and battery, I am not sure how good the battery is , If your interested in it I will run it up and see for sure about the battery.

Feel free to give me a call
859-547-9927
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content