{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More changes will be coming on the 37

2 posters

Go down

More changes will be coming on the 37 Empty More changes will be coming on the 37

Post by junkyardjeff September 10th 2008, 3:08 am

Since it was originally a shop truck its going to get lettered like one again,I am not sure what I will put on it but I have all winter to think about it. I am also going to change the interior to close to stock since what I put in will not cut it and I am also taking off the shiney parts off the motor and putting a 216 valve cover and road draft tube to make it look as close as original as I can. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

More changes will be coming on the 37 Empty Re: More changes will be coming on the 37

Post by RebStew September 10th 2008, 3:52 pm

What are you going to write on the doors?
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

More changes will be coming on the 37 Empty Re: More changes will be coming on the 37

Post by junkyardjeff September 10th 2008, 11:32 pm

Its either going to be my fictious garage or something about farms with the family name from the side of the family the truck came from and I got all winter to think about it. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff October 1st 2008, 4:08 am

I have decided to find the foot operted starter parts so it will look like it has the original starter when I do the period correct interior,I was watching one on ebay when the wind storm came and knocked out the electricity for a week and it was gone when I got back on. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down