{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!!

+4
John B
1/2done
RustyKarr
Lady rebel
8 posters

Go down

Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!! Empty Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!!

Post by Lady rebel September 1st 2008, 12:14 am

Happy Birthday Babe!!! I always like to do these a day early.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!! Empty Re: Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!!

Post by RustyKarr September 1st 2008, 6:37 am

Happy Birthday "OLD" man.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1/2done September 1st 2008, 2:05 pm

20th?
Life hasn't been kind, has it?
Happy birthday anyway!
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by John B September 1st 2008, 2:37 pm

As they are saying, Happy Birthday you wipper snapper
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 September 1st 2008, 3:36 pm

20th birthday ???yea right!! and they call me pope big dog Very Happy That means you got ugly in record time !!!!! :king: Happy Birthday anyway old dude!! cheers cheers cheers
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod September 1st 2008, 10:24 pm

happy birth day old dude went by your house today them wheels on truck look gooooood :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen:
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 2nd 2008, 3:12 pm

Hope you had a Happy Birthday. 20 years old? Is that in dog years?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 2nd 2008, 3:13 pm

Thanks guys. I had a great birthday this year. Friday night we had a pizza party with some of the club members. We went through three 16" pizza's while we watched Hot Rods To Hell. Amy made brownies and two birthday cakes.We even had baloons all over the place. After the flick we set up outside where it was cool & hung out till late.
Saturday we got up early and went to the Labor Of Love Car Show. We pitched the canopy and within a few minutes it was crowded with friends hanging out and just having a good time. I was fun to just sit back for a day and relax. After the car show it was time for a Newport football game. My baby girl was one of the cheerleaders. She did a great job and it was a real good game that went into over time to catch Newport for the win. After the game it was getting late but my bedroom has been getting warm at night with my old AC kicking the bucket. We stopped by Walmarts and picked one up. Good birthday present! now I can sleep.
Sunday we got up and headed to Indiana for some competition go cart racing. If you have never done this you should try it. They are fast! Sami took a full blown hit into the wall after the straight away. I was right behind her when she hit and I almost had a heart attack, She hit so hard it toss her up out of the seat untill the seatbelts cought her. Her helmet flew off her head and she got stuck at the wall. I stopped next to her to keep someone else from plowing over her and kept asking if she was okay. She looked at me like I was nuts, shoved the helmet back on her head and tried to go. I managed to get her off the wall and she finished the race. I think the racing carts got the best of me. Sliding around corners at full speed plus freaking out over Sami wrecking played a toll on me. Besides getting dizzy from the track, my blood preasure went up and Amy had to drive us home. After my old man nap we was off again to get for a nice dinner out. I think we all ate too much. A little shopping then we was back home.
Sunday we took off again for breakfast down at one of the mom 7 pop joints on Monmouth St. and off to window shop. I have the best wife ever! After wanting to get a few new car movies we started looking at tv's. It's hard to see those little tv's in the house while trying to watch a new car flick. A new 50" Plazma tv now sits where the old one was. Now I have to watch all my old car movies to see what I've missed. Oh its gonna be rough. The night was ended with hand written birthday cards from my kids and some new clothes.
I'd have to say this is the best birthday that I've ever had. I couldn't ask for a better wife and kids than I have. Some get bent out of shape over getting old. I've cheated the Grim Reaper more times than I care to remember and age is not an issue to me. I'm a little more broken down than I use to be but I still can get around. Work hard and play hard, life is too short to sit around and wonder what if I'd had done this. Just get up and do it.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel September 2nd 2008, 7:10 pm

Yes in deed it was a great birthday!! At least most of his presents everyone can enjoy. There was no leaving Best Buy without the tv. Steve was like a kid in a candy store.. I Love Ya Babe!!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 2nd 2008, 11:07 pm

Some go cart shots. Too bad we all raced at the same time. We didn't get any pics of us in the cars.
Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!! DSCF3186
Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!! DSCF3185-1
Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!! DSCF3184
I forgot that we hit the hills of the south side of Newport to watch the fireworks
Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!! DSCF3202

Happy 20th?? Birthday Steve!! DSCF3199
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down