{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has any one ever been to the Treasure Island Fl area?

+2
Lady rebel
vettespd00
6 posters

Go down

Has any one ever been to the Treasure Island Fl area? Empty Has any one ever been to the Treasure Island Fl area?

Post by vettespd00 August 12th 2008, 6:08 pm

Hey every one, me and my wifey ashley are headed to Treasure Island for about 10 days. We are going to be staying in a awesome high end beach house that is amazing and very private. We are so pumped and cant wait until Friday. Just wondering if any one had any suggestions on things to do while we are there or things to do on the way there (we may stop off in Atlanta) while we are on our stay. We are going to be at the beach a lot i am sure, and going to a bucs game Sunday night. Any suggestions would be great thanks Cool
vettespd00
vettespd00
Car washer

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Has any one ever been to the Treasure Island Fl area? Empty Re: Has any one ever been to the Treasure Island Fl area?

Post by Lady rebel August 12th 2008, 7:09 pm

Okay Mark, what excactly does "wifey" mean? I'm sure you young pups will find something to do..
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Has any one ever been to the Treasure Island Fl area? Empty Re: Has any one ever been to the Treasure Island Fl area?

Post by vettespd00 August 12th 2008, 7:21 pm

She isn't really my wifey but might as well be after 3 years ha. Might be official here soon Wink . Every time we go on vacation we just do things like at the last minute, and I wanted to maybe plain things out a little better this time. We go to 2 vacations a year and some times do the same stuff over and over. We are going to Aruba in may, cant wait for that one.
vettespd00
vettespd00
Car washer

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 13th 2008, 5:54 am

Stop in Clearwater and grab the stuff we left behind.. Shocked
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by vettespd00 August 13th 2008, 4:23 pm

hey we plain to spend some time there as well, just a couple more days cant wait.
vettespd00
vettespd00
Car washer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous August 13th 2008, 4:41 pm

I believe there's a big cruise in at Old Town, over by Oralndo. I don't know what day or part of the month but it's supposed to be pretty big and happens regularly.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vettespd00 August 13th 2008, 4:47 pm

awesome I will for sure try and look that up for sure!!!
vettespd00
vettespd00
Car washer

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 13th 2008, 4:47 pm

vettespd00 wrote:hey we plain to spend some time there as well, just a couple more days cant wait.
If you do stop over honeymoon island and hang out for a while at night. If you want a race there are a few at the island that will set it up. They use to pull cars off trailers on the crosway to race. Open headers, slicks the whole nine yards. I can't remember the name of the brindge now. Gandy Crosway?? maybe? Don't get cought. The pd has a few souped up cop cars. Not sure if they are still around but I'd say they are.
Just for the record Steve Stewart does not condone any illegal street racing. anymore Rolling Eyes
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by vettespd00 August 13th 2008, 5:10 pm

I would love to but I dont think our civic rental car will have much luck!! And trust me I do not condone any illegal street racing either, its just not right!! :king:
vettespd00
vettespd00
Car washer

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun August 14th 2008, 5:22 am

Mr. Fabulous wrote:I believe there's a big cruise in at Old Town, over by Oralndo. I don't know what day or part of the month but it's supposed to be pretty big and happens regularly.

Honestly...when I lived in Orlando and I attended this cruise-in a few times, I was greatly dissapointed...I guarantee you see much better stuff in the cruise-ins you attend around here....or any part of this state.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 14th 2008, 6:30 am

da injun wrote:
Mr. Fabulous wrote:I believe there's a big cruise in at Old Town, over by Oralndo. I don't know what day or part of the month but it's supposed to be pretty big and happens regularly.

Honestly...when I lived in Orlando and I attended this cruise-in a few times, I was greatly dissapointed...I guarantee you see much better stuff in the cruise-ins you attend around here....or any part of this state.
YEAH!!! Like the Newport Kmart Cruise every Thursday! lol Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith August 15th 2008, 7:08 am

have fun see u in 10 days when u get back we need to take care of that dvd thing asap when u get back and thank u 4 geting or trying to get me that job im starting to owe u now lol

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel September 1st 2008, 12:16 am

How was the vacation Mark?
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down