{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not that much happening in my garage right now

2 posters

Go down

Not that much happening in my garage right now Empty Not that much happening in my garage right now

Post by junkyardjeff October 20th 2007, 5:58 am

I did find me a mint tailgate for my wagon that is the same color so I am in the process of putting it on,I had to cut the old tailgate off at where the hinges bolt on due to the bolts not budging and found there was not much holding it on. I broke one hinge but found a pair in Georga and will have them on the way next week,they are a little pricey but considering I got this tailgate for about half what the yards in Arizona wanted I will buy them to get it on quickly. I know where four are in the yards but I would have to do what I did to mine to get them off so I will buy the ones in Georgia,in order to change the lock I will have to disassemble the new tailgate to change it but then its time to lube the window mechanism up so it will work like it should. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Not that much happening in my garage right now Empty Re: Not that much happening in my garage right now

Post by RebStew October 20th 2007, 7:28 am

I would think you are lucky to find one in good shape. you don't even see them wagons around any more. I guess everything is getting hard to come by now a days though.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down