{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If ya want to go, I'll tell you where....

+2
LRS30
falconwagon62
6 posters

Go down

If ya want to go, I'll tell you where.... Empty If ya want to go, I'll tell you where....

Post by falconwagon62 August 8th 2008, 1:28 am

This is what I did Good Friday this year, but we may want to go after the first freeze!!!! ENJOY

https://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/falconwagon62/JUNK%20YARD%20GOOOD%20FRIDAY/

If ya want to go, I'll tell you where.... 36JYD
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

If ya want to go, I'll tell you where.... Empty Re: If ya want to go, I'll tell you where....

Post by LRS30 August 8th 2008, 4:02 am

go grab the flat bed Idea lets haul off al that junk to the scrap mill. Anybody seen the price of scrap these days???
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

If ya want to go, I'll tell you where.... Empty Re: If ya want to go, I'll tell you where....

Post by 1/2done August 8th 2008, 4:32 am

Is there enough of that coupe left to salvage?
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs August 8th 2008, 4:46 am

😢
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

If ya want to go, I'll tell you where.... Empty well

Post by falconwagon62 August 8th 2008, 5:46 am

the 78 year old brother that owns it, said he was offered 1 mil for all of it, and he told the guy, to come back when he was dead...he ain't sellin!!!

in Sylersville, Ky.....

LOTS OF RUSTED JUNK.....but I scored a whole f-150 bed full of Koon and other parts for 200 bucks......Laughing

anything Can be fixed....but just because you can, don't mean you should.....JH
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs August 8th 2008, 5:48 am

seeing ole iron like this makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up...................
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 8th 2008, 8:29 am

Is that the place the has the ragtop Galaxie in it? There has been a guy talking about a yard down that way that has a bunch of stuff in it. If it's the same place he was trying to drag the drop top out of there.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by John B August 8th 2008, 3:26 pm

Belsey Conley, he's a character. A devoted christian and Mason.

I like Salyersville. Drive down the street and you see Bailey Furniture, Bailey Carpet etc. Gives me a warm feeling. In the early 1900s my grand dad left there a couple steps ahead of the local police. Never did hear why.

When I was a teenager we went down there for Founder's day. Our family name was engraved on the monument in front of the court house in 1986. I remember standing on the street early in the morning and hearing bags pipes being played while watching the Confederate Battle Jack being raised next to ( but lower) then the American Flag.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 8th 2008, 3:51 pm

John B wrote:Belsey Conley, he's a character. A devoted christian and Mason.

I like Salyersville. Drive down the street and you see Bailey Furniture, Bailey Carpet etc. Gives me a warm feeling. In the early 1900s my grand dad left there a couple steps ahead of the local police. Never did hear why.

When I was a teenager we went down there for Founder's day. Our family name was engraved on the monument in front of the court house in 1986. I remember standing on the street early in the morning and hearing bags pipes being played while watching the Confederate Battle Jack being raised next to ( but lower) then the American Flag.
That's cool.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

If ya want to go, I'll tell you where.... Empty Super NIce guy

Post by falconwagon62 August 8th 2008, 4:06 pm

I to have traveled East to West, and Mr. Conley and I had an instant concection, he showed me the "wrecker" he built, when he got the contract for the state on the mountian parkway...You could move a House! My people are from a little more North east in Estill County, in Irvine, Ky. my daddy left to fight the commies in Korea in 50...and pretty much stayed up here in the Buckey state for job reasons...not much in Irvine then, and now....JH

John B wrote:Belsey Conley, he's a character. A devoted christian and Mason.

falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum