{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd.

+13
JRiggs
Arieldouglas
John B
Lady rebel
FalconEddie1964
1/2done
Blue Eyed Devil
Mr. Fabulous
Admin
junkyardjeff
LRS30
RebStew
6-71Kid
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd.

Post by Arieldouglas February 27th 2012, 4:06 am

Cool!
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Modoc, IN Junkyard "Harvest" November 2nd or 3rd.

Post by junkyardjeff February 28th 2012, 2:57 pm

I am planning on heading out to Modoc in a couple weekends depending on the weather,have to make a house payment this friday so not much money to play.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff March 20th 2012, 2:46 am

I am thinking of heading over there saturday,need to find a chrome front bumper for the 66 and some dash parts for the 55.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 20th 2012, 3:19 am

I'd go but we have a club meeting.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff March 26th 2012, 5:42 am

Came home empty and stopped by Starks on the way home and found what I need,will be heading there next saturday to get the parts.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 26th 2012, 6:28 am

I may run up there next Saturday too. Anyone else want to go?
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff April 1st 2012, 4:28 am

I went to Starks today and picked up a front bumper for the 66,it came off a 65 that had been sitting there since 72 and probably the first to remove a part in over 20 years. This was another truck we could yank the front clip off to remove the parts,about 10 years ago we yanked the cab and front clip off a 41 Chevy p/u so I could get the bellhousing.The poor old 41 and 65 had sat so long they just fell apart.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff April 5th 2012, 5:06 am

Might be heading back to Starks to get the dash parts saturday for the 55,was thinking about going to the Ford swapmeet in Columbus but since its mostly mustang stuff I dont know if I want to spend all that money on gas and come home empty handed when I can get what I need less then 10 miles from the house.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff April 8th 2012, 5:32 am

Got the dash parts for the 55 today,I have been there for the last 3 saturdays so its time for another yard but I dont need any thing I can get out of a junkyard now since the 66 needs new parts.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas April 8th 2012, 7:13 pm

You got all the parts you need. Went by a yard I hadn't been to in a long time the other day. He's got two wagons and two four doors there. Didn't have long as I was killing time between meetings.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff April 8th 2012, 7:39 pm

I might need some parts for the bronco later,I am thinking about installing a 80 to 86 9 inch rear end so I can play with the gears. When I can come up with the axle codes for the sticker on the door jamb then I will go on the hunt for one,I need nothing for my older vehicles at this moment but who knows what will happen. The bronco has 3.55s and I am thinking about 3.08s or 3.25,right now it will go into overdrive at 40 so I am wanting to gear it so it wont need o/d untill past 50.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4