{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum is shutting down

Go down

Forum is shutting down Empty Forum is shutting down

Post by Admin October 4th 2016, 6:59 am

EVERYONE READ. Sad to say that this is the first time in 8+ years that we didn't get enough hits on the Scroungers Forum for them to pay for our domain name on the forum. Each year they would give us money in credit due to them using our forum for advertising. That paid for our use and domain name. This year we didn't get enough hits and unless we pay it will be shut down in 31 days. There is no need to pay for this out of our own pockets due to FB killing all the forums. No one gets on there. Everyone uses Facebook. We have so many build logs and info on there I hate to see it go but I feel no one will ever go back here. If you want any pictures from the past Scroungers events or build logs you need to go there within the next 31 days because after that it's gone forever.
If you wish to keep up with us join our Facebook page. Link is below. Sad day for sure. I loved this place when it was so active. You couldn't even keep up with all the post from day to day. It will be missed.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScroungersCarClub/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1630
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.scroungers.net

Back to top Go down