{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming??

+2
Chris55
Reb Stew
6 posters

Go down

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Empty Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming??

Post by Reb Stew May 4th 2015, 6:16 am

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Fringe10
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Empty Re: Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming??

Post by Reb Stew May 4th 2015, 6:21 am

NOT STRIPPER, STRIPING PARTY! Get your mind out of the gutter! You looked though didn't you? Who needs some pin striping or lettering done? My old buddy Taco will be up in a few weeks to do some striping. We are getting some people together that may want to get some work done. Stripe your car, mailbox, tool box or whatever! This will be here in Northern Ky at Hilltop Hot Rods. If you are interested let me know.

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Dscf1412

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Dscf1413

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Dscf1414
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Empty Re: Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming??

Post by Reb Stew May 4th 2015, 6:25 am

I have known Taco for years. I ran into him the other day at the car show and ended up spending the day hanging out and after the show went out to dinner. I got home around midnight. I don't like the idea of bringing in a striper that is not local but with all the bad work going around or the one's that are good are just too busy. I have two trucks that are going to get done here at the shop. Some other people say they want stuff done. I'll bring Taco here on my own dime if I have to. It will be on a weekend and it will be a one day thing.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 4th 2015, 6:27 am

If you want something done, even if you don't know me you are welcome to come. His rates are very reasonable. We will make a day of it here on the 'Hill. Grill out, sit back and watch a couple cool artist do their thing and have a good time.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 4th 2015, 6:33 am

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Dscf1510

Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Dscf1511

Yes we were having way too much fun at the show. It's never a dull moment around Taco.
Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Dscf1512
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 4th 2015, 6:34 am

Danny's 'Burb
Scroungers Stripping Party!!! Who's coming?? Dscf1513
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 May 5th 2015, 1:43 am

I really should have stayed up north, I miss all the good stuff. Sad
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 5th 2015, 7:40 am

Come home.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 5th 2015, 3:30 pm

No one can use any striping or lettering?
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ May 5th 2015, 8:02 pm

I don't blame you moving to Florida Chris. If it wasn't so expensive to live there, I would've already been there.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis May 6th 2015, 1:39 am

I'd love to get some done. Both on the bike and the olds. But don't have any available funds till we are back to one house payment.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil May 6th 2015, 1:49 am

F*ck it Steve I'm in.  If none of these guys can get behind a cool idea like this and help somebody out, or just support it and spend a day with other gearheads & artists then I'm not sure what they are here for.  I think it's a hell of a nice thing for you to do and would be glad to support it.  Let me know a date and I will do whatever is in my power to get there.
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ May 6th 2015, 2:34 am

I'll try to be there though my cars aren't close to being ready for stripes.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 6th 2015, 7:18 am

Blue Eyed Devil wrote:F*ck it Steve I'm in.  If none of these guys can get behind a cool idea like this and help somebody out, or just support it and spend a day with other gearheads & artists then I'm not sure what they are here for.  I think it's a hell of a nice thing for you to do and would be glad to support it.  Let me know a date and I will do whatever is in my power to get there.
Very Happy
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ May 8th 2015, 8:32 pm

Let me know when you plan to make this happen and I will roll up there and check it out.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis May 11th 2015, 4:09 pm

Let us know a date. I will come as long as I can stay.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 11th 2015, 5:48 pm

I guess the bigger question is does anyone WANT any stripes or lettering done?
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis May 11th 2015, 6:25 pm

I know cost can be all over the place with number of colors and size and detail. Have any ballpark on price? I would like to get some stuff done on the harley. Two colors. Nothing crazy or heavy.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 12th 2015, 5:42 am

I have no idea what the stuff goes for. I would guess on a car with a full stripe job and maybe some lettering you may be in the ball park of $150.00 to $250.00 but really I have no idea. I know the more people who want stuff the better the prices will be. It has to be worth his time to come here. He's all about having fun and hanging out but he has to make some cash to do what he does.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down