{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods.

+5
40standard
Cratethis
SMOKNZ
Blue Eyed Devil
Reb Stew
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods.

Post by Reb Stew October 13th 2015, 6:32 pm

Still need to trim out the rest of the windows and paint it but you get where this is going.

What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods. - Page 3 Dscf4622

What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods. - Page 3 Dscf4620
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods.

Post by Reb Stew October 13th 2015, 6:34 pm

What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods. - Page 3 Dscf4623
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoz October 13th 2015, 9:15 pm

Look'n good. It just screams for a banner sign hiding the gutter...something like:

| Burgers Fries Foot-Longs Malts Shakes Soft Drinks |
Zandoz
Zandoz
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 13th 2015, 9:33 pm

It's getting more soon. Smile
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoz October 14th 2015, 4:26 am

Cool! I'd love to do my workshop shed (If I ever get it) in Cities Service style. I thought I'd want an old school ECO style air dispenser for in front...until I saw what they are going for.
Zandoz
Zandoz
Floor sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by zpi28 October 18th 2015, 9:48 am

That shop is looking great. I have alot of stuff ive been collecting for the last 20 years to go in a shop. That shop truck looks great, good to know about the galv and how to remove it. Thats a cool 53 Chevy. Im kinda partial to those old cars. I had a 51 Styleline Deluxe.

zpi28
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2013-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 18th 2015, 3:48 pm

Reb Stew wrote:What's new at Hilltop Hot Rods. - Page 3 Dscf4623
As some know my dad is not in great health. He's been in a bad way for a long time. Couple days ago my mom and him stopped up here. He can't see real good and couldn't see the fake diner from in the car. He kept on until my mom had to get him out of the car. I had to almost carry him over to the front so he could see it. After he got close enough to understand what he was looking at he got a grin on his face ear to ear. My father growing up was the most hard working man I have ever seen. He didn't have time for fun or play. He had no hobbies. He worked to provide. Sometimes way too much. He told me later that he had made a huge mistake working all the time, that he was trying to do what was right for his family but missed out on our lives. HE about worked himself to death here on the property too. So I think when he see's some of the stuff that I do here it makes it easier for him. Something that he would have like to seen when he was living here. I would not give a million dollars for the smile he had when he seen this stupid garage.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoz October 18th 2015, 6:51 pm

I'm sorry to hear how your dad is doing...but I'm glad to hear you were able to give him something to smile about.

The workaholic bug in the long run does more damage than many medical diseases. In the end it leaves regrets with no cure...only brief moments of relief like the one you gave him.
Zandoz
Zandoz
Floor sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3