{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was in a good mood before I seen this

4 posters

Go down

I was in a good mood before I seen this Empty I was in a good mood before I seen this

Post by Reb Stew June 20th 2013, 3:27 pm

Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-old daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death

Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have charged the mother of a 4 month-old infant girl with abuse and second degree murder after allowing her boyfriend to rape her baby, which resulted in the child's death.

I was in a good mood before I seen this Mother-350x227

Prosecutors say that 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell was aware that her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, had previous convictions for sexual offense against a minor. Still yet, she sent text messages giving permission for him to have sex with her infant daughter. St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said, “In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things. It is very, very disturbing.” The complaint goes on to allege that Howell took Ashlynn to Prince’s home to spend the night at the time Ashlynn was murdered.

I was in a good mood before I seen this Boyfriend-350x227

The highly disturbing complaint says Ashlynn died from strangulation, and being anally sodomized. The infant suffered petechial hemorrhages to her lower neck, abdomen, neck, chest legs and back. She further suffered contusions to her neck, under her chin and to her thymus. Also, hemorrhages to her thyroid, larynx and trachea. The infant also suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her head causing a laceration in her ear and a hemorrhage near her skull. She suffered multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum, with massive hematoma in the pelvis area. The cause of death however, were the injuries to her anus and rectum, even before the strangulation took place.

Watch courtesy of Fox 2 Now: 

Rest in peace, little one. 
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

I was in a good mood before I seen this Empty Re: I was in a good mood before I seen this

Post by Reb Stew June 20th 2013, 3:31 pm

These two will sit in jail while we pay for them to be there for a life time. It would be easier to let me have them for a couple months. It would be the worse 2 months of their life before they were slowly put to death. Evil or Very Mad

How could anyone do something like this. I really don't think most people know what a sick world we really live in. That poor baby never had a chance.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

I was in a good mood before I seen this Empty Re: I was in a good mood before I seen this

Post by TAHOE June 20th 2013, 5:05 pm

Man, the evilness that is taking over people these days, utterly sickening. Pople have to be off their rockers to do stuff liek that.
Baby killers/rapist used to not last long in jail, the inmates used to "take care" of them. Now there are so many of them, they have their own little gangs in prison to protect themselves.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ June 20th 2013, 8:16 pm

people like that sicken me! they deserve to be given a slow extremely painful death!
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas June 22nd 2013, 2:00 am

:(I agree a quick death is too good for them but what should we expect? They've taken God out of school and want get rid of any morality at all. The party running the country says its good to be gay. The President invokes God's name to bless Planned PRenthood? They kill more ba IRS than anybody! Yep! It's a screwed up country we have.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas June 22nd 2013, 2:01 am

I hate auto correct.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew June 22nd 2013, 4:47 pm

Arieldouglas wrote::(I agree a quick death is too good for them but what should we expect? They've taken God out of school and want get rid of any morality at all. The party running the country says its good to be gay. The President invokes God's name to bless Planned PRenthood? They kill more ba IRS than anybody! Yep! It's a screwed up country we have.
It is a shame the state we are in. I think it will get worse too. It will take a war on our front before most Americans will wake up I fear. Not sure who. Maybe some of our Muslim brothers if we are lucky. If we are not luck China. 

I brought this up on here before but as I said I use to shoot every weekend with a couple good friends. One of them kept telling me how weak American had become and how dependent they were for our Government to protect them. I laughed I told him that if we ever seen an enemy on our front that no man living here wouldn't pick up arms to protect himself and his family. Fast forward a few weeks and Airplane hit the Twin Towers with hijacker holding ???box cutter???? WTH?? I was wrong! I know I'm not anything special but I have a hard time thinking I would let a few guys with razor blades take over a plane.

We need to get back to our old values. Work hard for what you have and take care of your family and friends! I have had to give thousands on top of thousands for taxes all while people live off welfare. Almost everyone on my block has their rent paid by people that work hard to have something. They pay nothing! Their rent is free, their food is paid for, Their doctor visits for their 5 kids by different daddy's are paid for by the one that bust their butt. What do we get in return? Hi crime where these people live. Our property values go down, The schools are not worth a crap and you have to live like a poor person to just get by while these people drive around in their new cars that their drug money bought them.

Sorry rant over.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down