{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine in trouble for standing watch over his kids school

3 posters

Go down

Marine in trouble for standing watch over his kids school Empty Marine in trouble for standing watch over his kids school

Post by Reb Stew December 21st 2012, 4:15 pm

Marine in trouble for standing watch over his kids school 42553010

Valley marine calls himself to duty at an Elementary school. Sgt. Craig Pusley wears his desert camo fatigues...no weapons...just him. Took it upon himself to go to the nearby school and stand watch outside. The school loved it. The principal thanked him. No pay..no breaks...just his heart felt need to do this. His reward? Marine Corp Reservists says he violated protocol bt wearing his fatigues and not his dress uniform in public. Facing $10,000 fine and 5 years in prison. Also getting a "dishonorable" stamp on his "honorable" discharge.
He served 2 tours in iraq, in Baghdad and Ramadi. One in Helmand province of Afghanistan before leaving active duty.

Now he is writing a letter to the President apoligizing for his actions.

WAKE UP! This man is a wonderful outstanding brave hero in my book and to think for a second that his heart felt need to go stand in front of his little neighborhood school was wrong. Screw you! The President should be sending him a Thank you letter.

So I salute you Sgt. Craig Pusley. Thank you!

This is something I would like to see go viral. Let's stand up and say Thank you to this man who didn't think twice...he followed his heart and there is no crime in doing that.

Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Marine in trouble for standing watch over his kids school Empty Re: Marine in trouble for standing watch over his kids school

Post by Reb Stew December 21st 2012, 4:17 pm

I pulled this from FB I hope it's not right. If it is what a shame.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Marine in trouble for standing watch over his kids school Empty Re: Marine in trouble for standing watch over his kids school

Post by 911TAZZ December 21st 2012, 5:07 pm

A man of honor and a heart felt need to protect the most precious thing in our society, should never be treated with so much disrespect! I too pray that this is not true, if so? Shame on the ignorant Jackwagons responsible!(finger angrily pointing and shaking)
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by extenzegrl December 21st 2012, 6:00 pm

I saw this on Brian Williams last night, but they didn't say anything about him being penalized or fined. Thats just unAmerican in my book.
extenzegrl
extenzegrl
National Vice President

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down