{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who sells the best Cordless saws all?

5 posters

Go down

Who sells the best Cordless saws all? Empty Who sells the best Cordless saws all?

Post by Reb Stew July 24th 2012, 3:51 am

I was out looking today. I seen a Craftman for 59 bucks and a Dewalt for $119. That's all they had at that store. Anyone have one that they like? I want one the battery won't die in 5 seconds and is powerful enough to do it's job. I bought some stuff years ago when the battery operated stuff came out. It wasn't worth a dime. I know is 15 years the stuff has came a long way. What do you have and does it work good?
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Who sells the best Cordless saws all? Empty Re: Who sells the best Cordless saws all?

Post by falconwagon62 July 24th 2012, 3:59 am

I have a Ridgid...work GREAT.....also bought the lifetime warranty including the battery.......
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Who sells the best Cordless saws all? Empty Re: Who sells the best Cordless saws all?

Post by Blue Eyed Devil July 24th 2012, 5:34 am

I have a Milwaukee 18V cordless "Hackzall" and it is a HOSS. It has a pistol-style grip and no goofy safety switch on the trigger. I have used it quite a bit at work and cut some stuff I probably had no business cutting with it and it keeps on hoggin'. I'm partial to Milwaukee electric tools anyways, but this thing has definitely earned it's keep...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas July 24th 2012, 12:28 pm

I have a DeWalt lithium. They offered it as a special when they first came out and I love it. Like Benny, I'm partial to Milwaukee but this DeWalt is a keeper for sure.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by herb73 July 24th 2012, 2:40 pm

I HAVE A CRAFTSMAN 19.2 VOLT WITH DIEHARD BATTERY.

DOES REALLY GOOD BATTERY LIFE IS DECENT.

herb73
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 24th 2012, 10:08 pm

Thanks guys. I guess it's time to go shopping.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down