{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm doing some work on the forum.

3 posters

Go down

I'm doing some work on the forum. Empty I'm doing some work on the forum.

Post by Admin February 23rd 2012, 11:37 pm

If anything looks funny it should be fixed in an hour or so. Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1630
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.scroungers.net

Back to top Go down

I'm doing some work on the forum. Empty Re: I'm doing some work on the forum.

Post by RebStew February 24th 2012, 2:22 am

This is being sent out to everyone in bulk to every member and prospect.

As you can see the forum has been changed around a bit. I have had a few people asking me about posting stuff for their chapter. I'm not sure what everyone thinks of this so we will play it by ear. No one like change but give it a week or so to see what everyone thinks. If it seems too busy we will go back to the old threads.

First off the club is not broken up into groups. We are one club. We want you to post on every section of the forum if you feel the need or see something you want to reply to. The chapters are just so everyone know where you are and what's going on in your area. The different threads on the forum for like TN, MN ect is not meant for you to stay on that section only. It's so if you have a Friday night cruise in and want to see if anyone close to you is going you can post it there. Or if someone wants to hang out and get dinner one night or anything that is related to just your area. It's a way to keep other chapters from kicking your post so far down the page people has to search for them to read them.

The "for sale" section is the same way. Tri state post 100's of for sale stuff. If you post something for sale in MN it will be on the 3rd page in no time. This way people living close to you will be able to see what going on without having to sift through 100's of post.

As the club grows Chapter may be brought together. Such as FL and GA. People that are somewhat close to each other. The OH, KY and IN chapter are all within 100 miles of their members. That's why they are bulked together.

If you have any questions, thoughts or ways to improve the forum I'm open to listen.

Steve Stewart
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs February 24th 2012, 4:17 am

makes sence to me....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down