{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tires for Belle (formerly known as Big M)

3 posters

Go down

Tires for Belle (formerly known as Big M) Empty Tires for Belle (formerly known as Big M)

Post by Arieldouglas January 22nd 2012, 3:17 pm

Went to Express U Pull with Matt (my son-in-law) yesterday. He needed both exhaust manifolds for his truck and only the passenger side from the car will work. Once we got his stuff, and that turned out to be a list, I thought it would be a good time to look for some steelies for Belle. Probably will change more than once but right now I'm thinking painted wheels with Baby Moons. You know how hard it is to find Ford wheels these days you can snap a center cap on. Most of the wheels I found had smooth rings in the center without the nubs to hold a center hub cap
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Tires for Belle (formerly known as Big M) Empty Re: Tires for Belle (formerly known as Big M)

Post by Arieldouglas January 22nd 2012, 4:55 pm

Ok, my dad called and we've been chatting.

Anyway there was a really ugly Crown Vic there that was practically complete that must have been a cop car at one time because it had the right wheels on it. The tires are new. Looks like the engine crapped out as they were leaving the tire store. $130.00 - 4 new tires, mounted and balanced and they threw in the cop car hub caps. cheers
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Tires for Belle (formerly known as Big M) Empty Re: Tires for Belle (formerly known as Big M)

Post by John B January 22nd 2012, 5:43 pm

Sounds like a good score to me.

Last edited by John B on January 22nd 2012, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 22nd 2012, 6:48 pm

Price is right!
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down