{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Chinese Paratrooper SKS

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a Chinese Paratrooper SKS Empty Looking for a Chinese Paratrooper SKS

Post by RebStew January 9th 2012, 6:11 pm

I sold mine years ago to someone that had more money than sence. Looking for one to keep. Looking for a nice, stock one. No mods. $250 to $300 at the most but it would have to be a nice one for 3 or one still covered in cosmoline packing grease Twisted Evil
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Chinese Paratrooper SKS Empty Re: Looking for a Chinese Paratrooper SKS

Post by Newbie Nate January 23rd 2012, 7:24 pm

Can I ask why Chinese?

Newbie Nate
Scrounger

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Chinese Paratrooper SKS Empty Re: Looking for a Chinese Paratrooper SKS

Post by RebStew January 23rd 2012, 10:36 pm

Just my preference. I have modified most of mine and the Chinc seems work better for me. Less issues. May just be a fluke but if it works I stay with it. What do you have a Norinco?
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie Nate January 25th 2012, 8:51 am

Russian. With some help from my mom it was the first gun I bought when I got my first job. She drove me to the sporting goods store and grit her teeth in the corner while I talked to the sales guy, but she knew I loved hunting so she helped me get a rifle!

It shoots reasonably accurately and with some grinding and polishing on the sear the trigger isn't half bad. I just hear that the chinese ones aren't quite as solid on average, but i've never fired/dealt with one. I was just surprised to hear it specially requested.

Newbie Nate
Scrounger

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew February 7th 2014, 11:25 pm

Still looking.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down