{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcon Eddie's 1970-1/2 Falcon 4 door driver build

+4
John B
RebStew
xycho_wraith
falconwagon62
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Falcon Eddie's 1970-1/2 Falcon 4 door driver build - Page 3 Empty Re: Falcon Eddie's 1970-1/2 Falcon 4 door driver build

Post by Mr. Fabulous June 20th 2010, 4:26 pm

Where and how much? I just bought somebody a bunch of bedroom furniture yesterday so funds are almost non-existent. I have to see about a distributor. The thing's really been running rough and Junkyard Jeff thinks it's the the distibutor is wore out. Kinda want to drive it to the Rumble but..............we'll see. We thought of going in in two mostly white four door Fords. The thing's probably going to get a V8 in the near future unless the State gives starts paying me for fogging for bugs. I left Jeff's house the other evening and could barely see him standing in the driveway!
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Falcon Eddie's 1970-1/2 Falcon 4 door driver build - Page 3 Empty Re: Falcon Eddie's 1970-1/2 Falcon 4 door driver build

Post by falconwagon62 June 20th 2010, 6:24 pm

Hoods are $45 bucks, it is at U pull and pay, I got the front door latches, the front and windsheilds and chrome, the stock steering wheel, somebody took the dash cluster and clutch pedals, has the 3 speed manual, pretty picked over, but hood looked ok as did the deck lid....Just FYI.....ford 6 clys are a dime a dozen, as are ford V8's, I bought a roller 5.0 with a AOD for 200 bucks...that's going in Bubba tow truck...
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3