{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the Government be able to ban your firearm?

3 posters

Go down

Should the Government be able to ban your firearm? Empty Should the Government be able to ban your firearm?

Post by RebStew April 21st 2009, 5:28 pm

RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Should the Government be able to ban your firearm? Empty Re: Should the Government be able to ban your firearm?

Post by RsvBill April 22nd 2009, 8:46 pm

Look up the Serial number on each and every bullet congress is very influenced by the NRA thank goodness.
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Should the Government be able to ban your firearm? Empty Re: Should the Government be able to ban your firearm?

Post by DEMONSPEED June 5th 2009, 7:01 am

If congress wants to ban your weapons they will. If the city wants your house they will take it. My rights and your rights will never be respected. Speaking of rights i dont think a right is anything that can be taken away from you so from now on i will refer to them as privileges. If i really had freedom of speech i could cuss every where i want without having to worry about public obscenity laws. Here is a direct contradiction of freedom of press from The National Obscenity Law Center.............

531.020. Distribution of obscene matter.

(1) A person is guilty of distribution of obscene matter when, having knowledge of its content and character, he:

(a) Sends or causes to be sent into this state for sale or distribution; or

(b) Brings or causes to be brought into this state for sale or distribution; or

(c) In this state, he:

1. Prepares, or

2. Publishes, or

3. Prints, or

4. Exhibits, or

5. Distributes, or

6. Offers to distribute, or

7. Has in his possession with intent to distribute, exhibit or offer to distribute,

any obscene matter.

(2) Distribution of obscene matter is a Class B misdemeanor unless the defendant has in his possession more than one unit of material coming within the provisions of this chapter, in which case it shall be a Class A misdemeanor.

(Enact. Acts 1974, ch. 406, ยง 266, effective January 1, 1975.) ⭐
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down